The Kaleidoscopes trainings have received rave reviews from teachers all over the country and abroad.
Join the growing number of teachers who are using our methods to create a vibrant and delightful experience for beginning players!
“I have been working hard to adapt the Kaleidoscopes method to work for the school I am currently teaching at and my students LOVE it!
I have trouble writing a long enough lesson plan because the kids are breezing through concepts and motions that took a full semester to teach before.
I can not thank you enough for sharing this method!” — Corissa Knecht, Arizona
Kaleidoscopes Book 1 Workshop
This training is appropriate for novice and experienced teachers alike. Topics include:
- More efficient and effective ways to teach posture
- Teaching inside a discovery-based approach
- Using Kodaly principles and movable-do solfege to enhance your students’ fluency
- A complete pre-Suzuki repertoire to ensure ease and momentum from the first lesson
- A complete repertoire of rhythms appropriate for young learners
- Enjoyable movement building blocks which break violin skills down into small, achievable steps.
Kaleidoscopes Book 2 Workshop: Expressive Foundations
The fundamentals of advanced technique are built during the second year of study. Whole-body movement principles serve as the foundation for students’ gracefulness, dynamics, tone, and musical expression. Major topics in the course include:
- Developing the vibrato
- Whole-body movement in dynamics
- Balancing the bow arm for tone production
- Developing the spiccato
- Teaching points for the Book 2 repertoire
The rich emotional plaette of Book 2 inspires and rewards students’ blossoming musical expression.
Format: Virtual live training.
Kaleidoscopes Book 1 Practicum & Certification
This training is designed for teachers who have completed the Book 1 workshop.
This intimate training provides intensive individual mentoring, including personal growth and direct feedback on your teaching. Master the curriculum to grow your teaching business and build a studio of devoted students and parents.
Format: Virtual live training. Pay in six monthly installments.